Friday, May 1, 2009

Friend much?

So this is my first blog. I figured I might as well join a blogging website because facebook and myspace users really only go for gossip.

I'm also really excited to start up on this website because my friend Eric and my creative writing teacher also have an account via this webpage, and therefore i will be able to conform!!!

rad.

That's really all I have to talk about at the moment I think.

So ... yup... save now button anyone?

oops. no that's not the right one... let's try this again... publish post.

4 comments:

  1. rad.

    dude, what are we, in the nineties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that word.

    along with

    balderdash

    uber

    and

    psychedelic

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fine, so I'm not the first to comment, but I'm specialer. Plus I'm the first to Follow you.

    You better write...I'm planning on Keeping Track!

    ReplyDelete
  4. TeacherMommy I hope you follow my writing, and we'll be so much more specialerER than ERIC ! =]

    ReplyDelete